Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Pro-Tip #1: Don't let your friends commandeer your online dating apps/profiles

Pro-Tip #1: Don't let your friends convince you to swipe right for a non-cute guy, if only for a few laughs.  Although the result is hilarious, friends cannot be trusted with these activities.

I experienced this first-hand while enjoying the sun at the waterfront.  My friend had me swipe right for an unattractive guy just for fun.  Next thing I know, the guys at the table commandeered my phone and proceeded to message him.  Warning: the screenshots below contain overtly sexual messages.  I apologize in advance (but I'm not really sorry).










Really bro?





















This goes on for several more messages until we provide him a phone number (not mine of course, but the number of one of the guys in our group).  He proceeds to text the number.  I appreciate sarcasm, but unfortunately I think this guy was serious.  So beware of men that want to dump a gallon of semen on you, in case you weren't already....

No comments:

Post a Comment